25 26 27 SEPTEMBER 2015
A new partnership with Art’ axis which will exhibit my latest creations at the Art3G in Bordeaux – Stand C06
Timetables & information
Exhibition of BordeauxCours Jule
s Ladoumègue 33300 BORDE
di: 16: 00 to 23: 00 Saturd
ay: 10: 00 to 21: 00
Sunday: 10 h to 20 h
Coming by train
Railway station Bordeaux St – Jean, then taxi or transit (see below), tram and bus.
Come by car
A10 Paris – Bordeaux, Bordeaux-Lac exhibition direction Bordeaux-Lac exit, exit ring road 4, 4A and 4B
8,000 free PARKING spaces.
Come by public transport
• Tramway line C: from St Jean train station and the place des Quinconces, until les Aubiers.
• Line 14 departing from les Aubiers (Tram C correspondence).
• Line 36 out of Mérignac.
• Line 37 departing from Saint Aubin de Médoc (high school South-Médoc) / Bordeaux (les Aubiers). The stop “camping international”, is located at the beginning of the driveway of the wood near the roundabout Roger Lapébie, not far from the K of Hall 3 door
Come by taxi
Taxi Bordeaux: 05.56.74.95.06
Available front door C du Parc des Expositions.
Rates signs (variation of the possible price depending on traffic):
• Parc des Expositions – Airport: €25
• Exhibition Centre – Gare Saint-Jean: €17
• Parc des Expositions – Downtown: €15
Coming by plane
International Airport of Bordeaux – Mérignac 10 mn from the Parc des Expositions by the ring road.
Leave a Reply